This unit explores;
- How environments change affecting the living things within them.
- How species adapt and evolve due to the changing environment.
- Current global environmental issues
- Changes to local habitats
- Taking action to create positive change
Complete with all downloadable resources, links, activity and workshop instructions for both students and teachers.
Includes Independent/Shared learning experiences that are designed for learners to complete on their own or with their peers and Teacher led workshop experiences that are designed to be led by a teacher to support and consolidate learning at each phase of the unit.
This is a ShareWithUs VIP Member Resource.